Monday, April 26, 2010

Narrated from Serving Productive Time

When Laura and I present our seminars behind bars, in the section on Forgiveness, I always tell my story about George, which happened while on a trip to Sedona, Arizona.

On Saturday, my friend, Wilson, and I met and I narrated this story, “Forgiving the Person I Hated the Most” from our book, “Serving Productive Time.” Although it’s not a perfect narration, below is the link to the results as an mp3 file.

Listen to “Forgiving the Person I hated the Most” (mp3 file)

Some correctional facilities have rules that books for inmates must be purchased and shipped directly from the publisher. Below are links to order books from our publisher, Health Communications, Inc. Please click on a book cover or the general link for other HCI titles. Thanks.

Chicken Soup for the Prisoner's Soul Serving Productive Time Chicken Soup for the Volunteer's Soul

Click Here for other recommended books published by HCI.

No comments:

Post a Comment